1. TELL ME MORE ABOUT MY VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
2. HOW DO YOU SECURE MY INFORMATION?
3. IS THERE A CONTRACT?
4. ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS TO HIRING YOUR VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS.
5. ARE THE VIRTUAL ASSITANTS IN AN OFFICE ENVIRONMENT?
6. I MIGHT UPGRADE TO FULL TIME IN THE FOLLOWING MONTHS, WILL MY ASSISTANT BE AVAILABLE?
7. WHAT HAPPENS IF I GO OVER ON MY HOURS?
8. HOW DO I KNOW WHAT TO DELEGATE?
9. HOW DO YOU TRACK TIME?
10. WHAT IS THEIR EDUCATION LEVEL?
11. DO THEY HAVE ANY REFERENCES?
12. WHAT TYPE OF PROGRAMS CAN THE ASSISTANT USE?
13. I SIGNED UP FOR A PART-TIME PLAN, DO MY HOURS EXPIRE?
15. CAN WE MAKE PHONE CALLS TO THE WHOLE US TERRITORY?
16. HOW DO I COMMUNICATE WITH MY ASSISTANT?
17. HOW ARE YOUR ASSISTANTS COMMUNICATION SKILLS?
18. IS IT ALWAYS THE SAME ASSISTANT?
- - Every bilingual English/Spanish business and personal virtual assistant is highly skilled in administrative support. Though they are not physically present at your location, they can be reached between 10 and 12 hours corresponding to the working time established with the customer, by using the internet, your phone, or any other etc. to support your needs, tasks, and projects.
- - Our virtual assistants aim to build a solid long-term relationship by getting to know you, your business, your clients, and/or your personal life. They can become your right hand and will act as your own employee when they interact with others.
- - Like with any new employee, the more you can share about your business, your customers, your preferences, and your way of life, the better they will be able to support your projects in a smooth and efficient way.
- - Your hand-picked virtual assistant/project manager works in well-equipped office space, with state of the art office equipment and receives vacation pay and benefits. Our operating offices are located in Broward County, Florida, thus it’s easy to adapt to any US time zone.
- - Each assistant is carefully screened and must pass a background check.
- - Our non-disclosure agreement assures you we will not share any information with anyone outside of our company.
- - No one outside of our office has access to your information (files, documents, emails, contacts, etc.). We use state of the art security software to prevent spyware or computer viruses. Our office does not store any important information on our computers. Instead confidential information is stored in our secured network.
- - Yes, there is. You are billed month-to-month and there may be cancelation fee for penalties.
- - No. Your monthly fee covers scanning, emailing, data input, etc., and unlimited calls throughout the US with the full-time packages. If you have additional questions, call us directly to (305) 428-3925 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Yes, your assistant has a completely equipped work station.
- - We will do our best to arrange your assistant’s workload to make sure they are available for you. However, check with us before making any changes as it is a case-by-case basis.
- - You will be notified by our Customer Manager and you will have the option to pause service until hours’ restart, or upgrade your plan.
- - Your assistant should give you ideas. You can also contact our customer relations manager to discuss what else we can help you with.
- - We prefer not to track hours, but progress. We send you daily reports with all of the activities your assistant has worked on and what tasks are pending. Additionally if you want we can send you a weekly report on all the time dedicated to your tasks (hourly plans).
- - We hire only young, polite and professional people. Your virtual assistant will have studied at university in different backgrounds like marketing, business, public relations, programming, design, and many others.
- - Yes, they do. Feel free to browse our testimonials here (link), or contact us at us directly to (305) 428-3925, or email us to email@example.com to receive more references.
- - All of the assistants have experience using Microsoft Office and most are proficient in CRMs such as Apple’s apps, Invoice2go, QuickBooks, Monday, etc. Depending on your requirements, some assistants can use accounting software, design software, programming environments, CMSs, etc. To discuss further, call us directly to (305) 428-3925, or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - Yes, your hours expire and do not add over to the next billing period. They must be used during the 30-days that your contract includes. We suggest using them at a rate of 1 hour/day to ensure full use of your purchased time.
- - Check pricing here. If you feel none of our current plans satisfy your needs call all us directly to (305) 428-3925, or email us to email@example.com.
- - Yes, all calls are included.
- - Your virtual assistant can adapt to your most convenient method, Ex: via phone, email, WhatsApp or any other communication form which can be more effective for both.
- - Our virtual assistants are part of a very diverse team. When you sign up you will be asked the skills you require your assistants to have. This way we can find a great match for you. They also have neutral English accents and backgrounds in various areas like sales, marketing, social media, and many others.
- - Yes, each client is assigned one fully bilingual (English/Spanish) virtual assistant, carefully hand-picked from a trustworthy and experienced professionals group.
- - - If your virtual assistant is on vacation or sick, his/her supervisor will be there to assist you.